The Letter of Access management meets the data provision and data sharing requirements KKDIK.
However, efficient data management is also required in other forms:
- On the one hand, test results for a certain substance may not always be confined to that substance only, but may also serve as "read across" for related substances.
- On the other hand, the worldwide trend towards the regulation of chemicals makes it necessary to provide and exchange data for use in various international chemical inventories.
In both cases, a high degree of administration and coordination is needed to allow data exchange globally while safe-guarding the rights of study owners.
We handle the following tasks for you:
- Communication and documentation of data
- Compilation and update of Data Sharing Agreements
- Cost calculation of Data Sharing and License to Use fees
- Invoicing and financial management
- Exchange of agreed data sets (e.g. Robust Study Summaries) between the parties involved
- Management of MBDFs and consortia
- Letter of Access management
- Study management
- Data management