Management of MBDFs and consortia
Turkish By Law on KKDIK, which came into force in 2017, refers to the Turkish By Law Act on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals in Turkey.
The provision and sharing of data between competitors require a high degree of administration and confidentiality. In order to best manage this process, Turkish authorities require the formation of MBDFs / consortia by chemical companies which manufacture or distribute the same substances. Usually they commission an external MBDF or consortium manager to act as their independent trustee.
The trustee is responsible for the supervision of secretarial, fiduciary and financial activities so that the flow of information between all members of the MBDF / consortium is always guaranteed, competition law can be complied with and confidentiality is maintained.
As an EU REACH, K-REACH experienced manager of MBDFs and consortia for KKDIK, we offer you the following services:
- Preparation and management of MBDF / consortium documents, including agreements
- Organization and management of MBDF / consortium meetings / telephone conferences
- Joint Submission registrant communication and response to inquiries
- Data archiving according to the legal requirements
- Support in purchase and negotiation of existing data, especially data from overseas
- Comprehensive Letter of Access (LoA) and data management via our online LoA Shop
- Bank account management per consortium
- Cost sharing and calculation of MBDF / consortium fees
- Budget monitoring
- Calculation and invoicing of Letter of Access and License to Use fees
- Recalculation and processing of reimbursements to co-registrants / data owners / beneficiaries
- Study commissioning and monitoring
- Management of MBDFs and consortia
- Letter of Access management
- Study management
- Data management